Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraft.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Mythcraft Judgement Day

should mythcraft

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No (Give Reasoning)

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyJay

I believe that Mythcraft should have a Judgement Day once every 2 months
It is to ban hackers
You do not want Mythcraft network to get filled with hackers do you
So that is why I believe that Mythcraft should have Judgement Day

Allu

there's just the problem of getting good enough anti-cheat for doing such a thing

Allu

Why can't judgment day be everyday :p
because the intention of judgement day is to ban a lot of clients at once so that you wont be able to use any for a while (because none have yet gotten a bypass) :))

lenny

how about we add IP-Bans and anti-vpn, that would actually get rid of half of the hackers we have because they dont switch IPs

DankSteam

you are pretty much saying we should have badlion's anticheat. since Badlion has the same thing going on, their anticheat catches hackers and saves it all up for judgement day.

Nofes

I got autobanned on badlion like 2 years ago for cheating... they didn't even give me proof or something.

lenny

how about we don't and we just stick with normal bans?
I literally answered your question in the fucking quote you did.

"that would actually get rid of half of the hackers we have BECAUSE they don't switch IP's"

how about you read the whole sentence before you jump ahead to criticize it?

AshJaegerMain

yeah let me just connect to a hotel network and hack

ip bans are a fucking joke lmao. mineplex and other servers havent added it because they know that a hacker can create a false ip or connect to a hotels network.

anti-vpns prevent ddosing or doxing. you are banning someone for trying to have a cybersecurity.

and before you assume i skipped your sentence, reread it please.

lenny

you're really stupid. LOL.

1) who would go to a hotel to hack on a server called mythcraft?

2) Anti-VPNS DONT prevent ddosing or doxing. A VPN is the "false ip" you are referring to. Anti-VPNs stop this "false ip" from connecting to the server.

just stop buddy LOL

Nofes

2) Anti-VPNS DONT prevent ddosing or doxing. A VPN is the "false ip" you are referring to. Anti-VPNs stop this "false ip" from connecting to the server.

just stop buddy LOL
#lennyforstaff

Allu

just stop buddy LOL
Well i had to Change my vote thx

Status
Not open for further replies.