Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraft.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Mythcraft Judgement Day

should mythcraft

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No (Give Reasoning)

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshJaegerMain

You are joking, right? Someone who play's this server and think's they are so smart can hack on another network, and that network would be banned. Later on, maybe some kid wants to play this server on that hotel network, and oh no, they're ip banned.

Same could go for siblings. Some asshole kid can hack on their moms network and then their innocent other sibling want's to play but can't.

Here's an official word from a trusted review:
"VPNs, or Virtual Private Networks, allow users to securely access a private network and share data remotely through public networks. Much like a firewall protects your data on your computer, VPNs protect it online."

Data involves ip. DDoSing involves an ip. Doxing mostly involves an ip.

LahMow

Dragon
Dragon
You are joking, right? Someone who play's this server and think's they are so smart can hack on another network, and that network would be banned. Later on, maybe some kid wants to play this server on that hotel network, and oh no, they're ip banned.

Same could go for siblings. Some asshole kid can hack on their moms network and then their innocent other sibling want's to play but can't.

Here's an official word from a trusted review:
"VPNs, or Virtual Private Networks, allow users to securely access a private network and share data remotely through public networks. Much like a firewall protects your data on your computer, VPNs protect it online."

Data involves ip. DDoSing involves an ip. Doxing mostly involves an ip.
what the actual hell did I just read?

AshJaegerMain

guessing you all don't know that much about hacking, which is fine.

i'm gonna stop replying because i guess no one isn't really experienced in this :/

AshJaegerMain

Nah there are different types of hacking. Game hacking is way different then actual hacking.

I was just saying that adding IP bans is a bad idea imo

Allu

I was doxed once lmao
Cool, me too but not by some minecraft server. Just let that sink in for a second, how likely is it that you would piss off a server owner badly enough for him to throw away his reputation and essentially the server by doxing some random online? Like hello?

AshJaegerMain

I wasn't doxed on minecraft lmao. The reason I use vpns is to prevent assholes like the one who doxxed me from grabbing my ip when I visit their website.

Allu

I wasn't doxed on minecraft lmao. The reason I use vpns is to prevent assholes like the one who doxxed me from grabbing my ip when I visit their website.
Lmao just dont use the vpn on the server then? Sorry but you're a part of a very small minority of people if you use a vpn for everything, my point being that ypu dont have to use a vpn unless you know you cant trust something

Status
Not open for further replies.