Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraft.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaexion

Dear Owner/Staff
I was curious does your server need any more staff? If so or if not, could you please contact me and give me a reminder. Why do I think you may need some more staff? For advertising, or building help. Although this is a quick thread it is important to me, please respond back

-Vaexion

Groaning

Dear Owner/Staff
I was curious does your server need any more staff? If so or if not, could you please contact me and give me a reminder. Why do I think you may need some more staff? For advertising, or building help. Although this is a quick thread it is important to me, please respond back

-Vaexion
Don't get me wrong but I don't see why we'd contact you or give you a reminder, Like a reminder for what that's not our job? You haven't applied in any way, shape or form and you haven't exactly done anything to show you're fit for the job or qualified to even do the job at hand.

So what makes you think we'd contact you over anyone else on the forums? Also what information on building, How to place blocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.