Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraft.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

We keeping ranks with the revamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_illusions

Just wondering, with the new revamp and everything coming into place to re-kickstart the server.

Will we be keeping the previous ranks, before it changed owners hands?

Only reason I ask now is so that if we need evidence to prove are ranks I can search for some! Also if I don't find evidence what would the outcome be?

Much apprciate a reply,

DJ

Groaning

Just wondering, with the new revamp and everything coming into place to re-kickstart the server.

Will we be keeping the previous ranks, before it changed owners hands?

Only reason I ask now is so that if we need evidence to prove are ranks I can search for some! Also if I don't find evidence what would the outcome be?

Much apprciate a reply,

DJ
You will be keeping any and all ranks you bought / earned you won't lose ranks due to ownership change otherwise well it'd definitely cause a community outrage in terms of scamming 100's if not 1000's of players whether they used to play or currently play.

Your rank will be there on reset however ranks will be changing names to an older format that many older players wanted rather than the current names but perks will be kept for each rank that is renamed ONLY the name is changing

// Thread resolved and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.