Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraft.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Weekly Bitch Thread 4/9/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark

Dragon
Dragon
These events happened over the last week of the reset, please try to not get too triggered... and read it all so you can clearly reply with something that makes sense and not out of order and shit:)

1.) Kreeg - Abuse reports are a fucking joke, even if i wanted to report BoomBow for staff abuse he would immediately take the thread down as it has happened before when i filed an abuse report with BMW. Another thing, please read my entire response as for the second straight time you didn't address my questions and concerns like you never being on the server so you can't vouch for any of the staff members' actions...

2.) Vote Party - Yeah yeah we all love a 2x sell buff but could we switch it up like every 100 votes? first 100 votes is a sell buff and then the second one is a vote party with like actual keys? Not sure if you know the chances to get a common, rare, myth and even spawner keys are out of the vote crates but i'm guessing they're pretty low. I'm guessing you don't like it when people spam chat saying they got a spawner key and maybe... just maybe they can get guardian spawner out of it but what do i know I'm not an active staff member on the server (too many to list that don't get on THE SERVER)

3.) 2 Sides to Every Story - I'm not gonna call out the specific staff member but cordello was building shapes on his island and i was just there watching him, please staff, don't listen to cordello as he said i was building those shapes on his island. No staff asked me if i did it or anything, (block log was broken at the time) yet they banned me for an hour. Everything got sorted out and i'm not mad with that staff member but with every circumstance, just listen to both sides and forget what you know about that person thats happened in the past... (my mute list before the revamp, 7 pages)

4.) ECO - Okay how the fuck does sirkoen have 6 scanes and 100mil, not really a bitchy topic but that blows my mind a week into the reset LOL

5.) BoomBow - So let me get this straight, you've been offline for 3 or so days but once someone has a name similar to yours, doesn't state that they're staff and then changes their name back to cordello you immediately ip ban them without any warnings. Now don't reply to this saying, he has had warnings before and this was his last one. No ARP this is a new server and all warnings got reset. I'm sorry a teenager is in your head 24/7 which sounds a little weird eh? Don't come back online after like 3 days offline and ban him then he pays for an unban and you re ban him, that sounds a little off eh? Sounds like you got a personal problem with him brother. I would get that checked out before you become active on this server again Mr. BoomBow.

Thank you for reading and please comment with your concerns about this below! I'd love to have a convo with you about my bitch thread, please don't be one sided... (staff vs members)

Dark

Last edited:

cordello

Don’t critize my typing, on my phone. But i agree to mostly all this. I had done nothing to ARP, haven’t talked to him in months. I make my nick as a joke, barely referring to his and i get ip banned. Let’s also say how staff guidelines say nothing about an ip ban at all in that situation. Then, i buy an unban and i’m instantly re-banned. That’s some hardcore abuse. i’m later then told to “Get in the fucking call” By arp, and as soon. as i join i’m cursed at violently told how much of a faggot i am, and how i need to be removed off of the server. I have done nothing wrong at all this reset, i’ve been staff, helped players, and done everything right. and for him to ip ban me was crazy. (His previous history is insane aswell, if needed can state) I’ve been unbanned, so i’m not worried about it as much. but as a players perspective seeing what went down in chat, (Him shit talking, me buying the unban, him re banning me) I honestly would leave the server if i was a new member. I love how the server is turning out and i think john is doing somewhat decent with his staff team, getting rid of all the toxic members. But the one is still left, ARP. and don’t get surprised if i’m forum banned for this thread. I’m not looking for any hate, just stating opinions to help the server.

Dark

Dragon
Dragon
It's to bitch about the server and the things that happens within it. if you don't like it then don't look at it every week. It's mostly for my entertainment @Hockeypizza17

Skylar

I mean if you have problems you talk to staff personally instead of possibly creating bigger issues on the forums, just a suggestion

Kreeg

I have not vouched for a staff's actions on anything.
I have stated the purpose & point of Staff being able to visit, travel to, see, and move around on Islands where staff are "Banned" from.
I ensure to be very clear on what I say: If I was vouching for any specific actions by specific staff, I would actually say so.

Abuse reports, are required to have evidence, as would any kind of matter related to reporting abuse, or claiming abuse.
If you have a valid report, with actual evidence, and it gets deleted by the user in question, ensure to properly get evidence of this action, add it to the report, and send it directly to us if need be.
We also have a glorious ability to check whom deleted what, and simply reporting to us that a report was deleted, is also a thing.
As you can tell, the claimed issue of report deletion, isn't a logical platform for accusing staff of abuse without evidence, nor posting such claims in any posts that are not abuse reports: which require evidence.

I have read, and replied to complaints posted in the wrong form, with said complaints lacking evidence, and having been written in aggressive phrasings.

This thread is locked.

IvanHo

Firstly have some sort of respect before I can give you mine. Would you like me to reexplain why is cordello remanned again? From the looks of it, it's a yes.
I know Reperation saw his ban coming and I bet he has already had his purchase for it ready by then. Banned his main, he buys an unban (wasn't aware of this due to the delayed notification In-Game) and 1min later, I ipBanned his ALTs thus rebanning his main again. So this explains why an accidental reban is made.

Firstly I do have my priorities and IRL issues to work with before you start judging me about my activity In-Game. Sometimes it's best to take a slight break from all of this immature drama that has been happening on myth.

And to Reperation, I have warned you before and punished you for it in the past for this. But from the looks of it, you clearly haven't learnt anything from it. Don't come around in he call claiming "I did nothing wrong" and seeking for evidence when you clearly know you did it.

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.