Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraft.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Will i get my istop 3 reward or not?

RevengeEU_

Did you read the announcement properly? Did you contact Harry?
they will not give me my reward cause they cant check if i was the winner and people have even told them that i am the winner of istop 3 but they dont give a shit. i wasted my time playing on this server

Spekt

Admin
Admin
Dragon
they will not give me my reward cause they cant check if i was the winner and people have even told them that i am the winner of istop 3 but they dont give a shit. i wasted my time playing on this server
Well you should of thought about it before leaving your island?

TheNerdRed

I'd suggest scouring your screenshots folder, other people youtube videos, old forum posts with pictures in them etc, for proof that you were the owner of the IS. There is bound to be something somewhere that you can use as evidence.

Allu

so you left your island before the end of the map and don't have proof of yourself owning the island?

Nofes

so you left your island before the end of the map and don't have proof of yourself owning the island?
he probs wanted to wait before the server closed and do ./is level but apparently he forgot about it or waited too late.